Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Our strategic communications agency is looking for a driven account executive or senior account executive to work with the company’s expanding roster of emerging media and technology clients that bridge the gap between Silicon Valley and Hollywood. An ideal candidate would have experience in B2B/corporate communications for tech companies and/or start-ups. We are seeking a New York or Los Angeles-based executive who is hungry to grow their career with a fast-moving company.
- Create and execute strategic PR campaigns, delivering meaningful press opportunities and coverage for clients.
- Write press materials including pitches, press releases, media alerts, talent/executive bios, talking points and briefing documents.
- Research, maintain and collaborate on client-specific media lists.
- Identify thought leadership and industry recognition opportunities for clients, such as speaking opportunities, awards, “top executive” lists and more.
- Foster industry and press relationships to further the activities of clients and the firm.
- 5+ years of experience in PR, marketing communications or journalism.
- Previous account management and client relations experience.
- Existing relationships with key press covering digital media, streaming video, advertising, marketing and tech.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work swiftly and effectively, with superior time management.
- Knowledge of the streaming video ecosystem, with a working understanding of ad-tech, digital publishing, e-commerce and/or SaaS platforms a plus.