Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Sector Strategic Studio
About the job
Hearst Television is seeking a Production Coordinator to join the Streaming Video Services team. The Production Coordinator provides support for the Programming division which partners with multiple production teams across the U.S. This position is an integral part of making sure the administrative side of development, production and programming is well organized by managing and executing the day-to-day needs of the team.
Description for Internal Candidates
Production Coordinator, Streaming Video Services
Hearst Television is seeking a Production Coordinator to join the Streaming Video Services team. The Production Coordinator provides support for the Programming division which partners with multiple production teams across the U.S. This position is an integral part of making sure the administrative side of development, production and programming is well organized by managing and executing the day-to-day needs of the team. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, highly motivated self-starter who can work in a fast and sometimes unpredictable environment, is reliable, flexible, and a master problem solver.
- Maintain and update all programming grids
- Act as a point of contact for all show teams, ensure all communication is properly documented and all show materials are organized
- Create and update onboarding and deliverables instructions for show teams; assist in onboarding process
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Manage calendars for each series and track deliverables
- Upload review cuts and transcriptions to Airtable base
- Ensure Legal Tracking grid is up to date
- Ensure all release and clearance materials are delivered and filed for each project
- Ensure all digital files for each project are up-to-date and organized
- Track video, stock photo and music library resources, licenses, and costs
- Liaise with production and post teams to ensure media is properly transported and all documentation is received
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Web, Production and Scheduling teams to ensure deliverables are met
- 2+ years of work experience in production and strong working knowledge of production terminology
- Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines
- Strong production competencies: attention to detail, flexibility and problem solving
- Excellent computer skills: comfortable with Google platform, Microsoft and Apple applications, Microsoft Office suite, Social Networking sites, collaborative team project software, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Familiarity with Airtable is a plus
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.