Experience 5 Years
Hearst Television seeks a talented, proven graphic designer with experience in branding and creative development. The position requires a strong sense of creativity and high level of responsibility and organization. With broadcast stations in 26 US markets, Hearst Television reaches a fifth of US households; this role will support a team responsible for marketing to that footprint and beyond.
The Graphic Designer, Marketing, Streaming Video Services reports to the Director, Marketing of Streaming Video Services of Hearst Television.
- Work with Director, Marketing to conceptualize, design, and implement creative graphics and content, across both print and digital
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images, for marketing collateral including keyart, digital/social ads, and other promotional materials (one-sheets, banners, printed collateral, etc.)
- Coordinate with marketing and social departments to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand accuracy
- Create guidelines for logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used
- Assist in making design choices (e.g. image selection, fonts, colors, etc.) for all content
- Manage design revisions and approvals of artwork and information accuracy
- Design and update brand presentations and marketing templates as needed
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork
- College graphic design degree or similar with 5 years’ design or agency experience
- Proficient in latest Mac software: CS Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage time, workflow, and schedule
- Clear understanding of meeting project deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Media/entertainment industry experience a plus
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.