Career Level Executive
Experience 6 Years
NEW JOB TO BE FILLED IN 3 WEEKS!
Executive Producer – Literally Media
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Full Benefits
Brooklyn, NY (Hybrid)
Study Up on the company & send me a cover letter with work samples & resume ASAP:
About Literally Media
Literally Media is a global digital media company that produces engaging content for hugely successful humor and entertainment websites. The portfolio of Literally’s legendary brands includes Cracked, Know Your Meme, eBaum’s World and Cheezburger, which dominate the humor and entertainment markets with over 50 million monthly unique monthly users, through digital, video and social platforms.
At Literally Media you’ll be working alongside experienced editors and product leaders who understand online publishing and social media, who believe in being self-driven while also supporting each other to be successful. We believe in experimentation and creativity as well as being data-driven, and above all focusing on making it a fun experience for our audience and employees.
If you are passionate about data, media and internet culture, Literally Media is the right place to be.
Literally Media is seeking an Executive Producer to lead all of our cross-platform video efforts across all Literally Media brands, and to work closely with the editorial and content creation teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting our overall video strategy, creating and managing our video production budget, and holding themselves accountable for delivering the required amount of video output across all of our distribution platforms.
In this role you will manage a team of editors and producers, be responsible for growing and scaling the video team and video output, build our overall video strategy and growth plan, and set appropriate goals and KPIs, delivering results across key audience and revenue metrics. You will be required to manage both the creative and operational side of the video business – which requires both expertise in leading a talented team of creators while also strategically mapping out team and performance growth, and being confident in communicating a plan and key performance results to peers and the Literally Media executive team.
- Develop, create and oversee the creation of all Literally Media video (short-form, mid-form, and long form) for all Literally Brands across all distribution platforms● Develop and build short-term and long-term strategy and production budgets for entire Literally Media video business; lead team to hit appropriate margins on all video production● Partner with and work closely with Literally Media editorial teams to drive high quality video narratives and ensure that the ethos of each Literally Media brand is met across all video efforts● Leverage celebrities and influencers to build respective brand affinity and drive audience engagement to all video efforts● Drive production excellence by optimizing distribution for every piece of video created
- Build strong, positive working relationships with distribution partners (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, etc)● Set appropriate video-related KPIs; rally and motivate video team to hit growth targets● Unite video, social and editorial efforts through a single brand vision and voiceQualifications
● Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in leading video teams, preferably within digital media
● Management experience: 2+ years of hands-on people management experience
● A complete understanding of social media platforms and distribution; specifically around how to
strategically optimize video for each platform
● A demonstrated track record of technical leadership and delivering results
● A proven track record of growing audiences and driving user engagement, while meeting commercial revenue goals
● Previous experience in creating digital video that was at the center of conversation and drove huge engagement – and understanding why that particular video drove the results it did
● Demonstrated success utilizing data to inform content development and programming strategies
● A go-getter attitude with the ability to both work independently and collaborate as appropriate; good at being a leader and being hands-on when needed
Full time position in our office in Brooklyn, NY – HYBRID schedule