Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
New Business Director – Branded Content – ALKEMY-X
BRAND NEW: Study up, Send me a cover letter & resume & let’s interview this week, Rob
This global creative company partners with premier agencies, brands, and networks to create short form and long form stories that are memorable and effective. The company has expertise in all aspects of media campaigns, including strategy, ideation, live action, post-production, and a very strong VFX department for episodic tv and feature films. Sample brands include Google, Comcast, Samsung, and Target, and sample networks include Discovery, A&E, Starz, and Hulu.
New York area preferred, but this position may be worked remotely – NO mandatory return to office policy and NO plans to do so in the near future.
$125k – $150K base salary, plus commission & full benefits include medical, dental, and 401k plan
You will be responsible for the sale of the company’s Branded Content/Entertainment capabilities to marketers primarily at brands, and secondarily at agencies and networks.
- Must have numerous strong, existing relationships with marketers at brands.
- Must have a demonstratable track record of securing meetings with qualified prospects and winning media projects > $100k.
- Must have a deep understanding of advertising industry trends and why branded content/entertainment is a growing, attractive alternative to traditional commercials.
- Must have strong knowledge of how marketers evaluate potential projects and how they measure success, including key industry metrics.
- Must have experience creating and executing a development plan, and a history of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Must have persuasive negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of advertising metrics including CPMs, impressions and ratings & distribution platforms including: SVOD, AVOD, CTV, FAST, Mobile