Preferred Job Title Founder
I’m a headhunter and an advisor to media companies and media pros at RobBarnettMedia.com
• Over 1200 of the best brand builders in media have subscribed to our new, private service. Exec talent at every level is available now for full time jobs, or contracted missions.
• Subscribe free to our tribe: bit.ly/robbarnett. Sunday morning emails announce jobs I’m filling – plus links to our daily LinkedIn videos and the inspiration to reinvent.
• I’ve hired and developed A-list talent and launched original series at MTV, VH1, CBS, Audible/Amazon. I founded and ran one of the first online studios and networks for ten years: My Damn Channel.
• I’ve led teams in online video, podcasting, TV, film and radio to produce comedy, music, news, sports, and documentaries.
• Excellent adventures & inspired collaborators include: The Rolling Stones, Oprah Winfrey, RuPaul, Behind the Music, The Adam Carolla Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Harry Shearer, Don Was, David Wain, Daily Grace, You Suck at Photoshop, Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues (with Alex Gibney), Rotten TV (with John Lydon), The Naked Truth, Bruce Springsteen, Inside the Bubble (with John Kerry), Promise Me, Dad (with Joe Biden), Bill Clinton Connects With America…
• Skills: laser-focused headhunter | expert team builder | talent negotiator | trusted exec advisor | active board director | original series creator | deal closer | brand architect | social media worshipper | first responder | author