- Designed and conceived numerous digital ad campaigns that doubled website traffic and increased ROI
- Completed a full re-design of the New Jersey Symphony’s website launched in 2018
- Created the first measured AR (Augmented Realty) campaign to drive brand awareness at the NJSO
- Played an integral role on production and design for 2 All-Star games
- Created initial print concepts through production for original television programming for the LOGO channel
- Conceived a successful real estate rental app for iPhone before Airbnb was on the scene
- Produced over 200 pieces of collateral for print and digital in one season at the NJSO
- Implemented and managed an internal design department for an indie record label with a Million+ budget
- Designed and worked on several motion picture ad campaigns for Miramax Films that broke millions in revenue
- Designed or art directed hundreds of CD covers some award winning
- Significantly decreased my annual design budgets with cost saving negotiations and my knowledge of print production and how size, colors, papers, and printing techniques work for your bottom-line budget
Industry AdvertisingBranded EntertainmentFilmMarketingMediaMusicNon-ProfitTelevisionDigitalRadio
Sector Branded EntertainmentConsumer MarketingCreative ServicesMarket CommunicationsMusic MarketingProduct MarketingUser ExperienceArt Direction
Preferred Job Title Creative Director
Experienced Art Director, Parsons graduate with a certificate in advanced UX design from NYU.
Art Director with over 10 years experience. Demonstrated success in print, TV, video, and interactive design for some of the country’s top-rated entertainment organizations. Strategic thinker who’s highly talented, experienced at leading teams and coming up with successful branding for a multitude of industries has won over companies, colleagues, and clients alike. Has lead design and art direction for both print and digital. Considers conceptual design (the big idea,) design execution, team building and high attention to detail strengths.
2008 - 2019
New Jersey Symphony Orchestra
Managed the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra’s design department, promoting the orchestra’s mission statement and maintaining the organizations branding efforts and visual identity; creating and executing designs for advertising, promotional pieces, programs, annual season catalog; oversee design projects from concept through production; manage freelance designers, printers and photographers.
Parsons Shool of Design