- Extensive experience marketing brands and products; recognized for the ability to develop new audience segments and build special projects and marketing programs that engage target markets, drive revenue, and build global brand loyalty.
- Proficient at building bullet proof pitches on how to reach niche and mainstream consumers through paid media, earned media, social media, events, partnerships and owned channels.
- Track record of leading multifaceted project teams in the creation of multi-channel marketing programs for 10 cutting-edge sport documentaries and adventure films; effectively maximized reach and sales while providing endemic and mainstream consumers with a unique way of connecting with the brand.
- Experience managing high profile clients and partners such as Toyota, GoPro, Quiksilver, DC, Hydro Flask, Black Diamond, and Dolby. Collaborated with their marketing teams to create unique activations that benefited their sale objectives and increased awareness for their brand and our film releases.
- Expertise in creating digital marketing campaigns that continuously meet and exceed pre-determined reach and revenue goals for high-profile films such as The Fourth Phase, The Dawn Wall, Blood Road, Distance Between Dreams and more.
- Vast success in strategizing the release of a snowboard adventure documentary, The Fourth Phase, tasked with transcending the core snowboard community to reach a broader, more diverse mainstream audience. Developed and implemented a unique strategy focused on generating a wide variety of mainstream media and 3rd party screenings across multiple target markets. (Link to Case Study on 3rd Party Screenings)
- Skilled in using market research, analytics and sale results to optimize current marketing campaigns and strategically build future campaigns. Created marketing release pitches and recaps from each film release to document and learn from past successes and failures. (Examples of pitches and recaps)
Industry Branded EntertainmentFilmMarketing
Sector Branded ContentConsumer MarketingGrowth MarketingIntegrated MarketingProduct MarketingSocial Media
Preferred Job Title Brand ManagerProduct Marketer
Results-driven leader with experience in critical roles requiring strategic and global campaign development and execution, project management, multi-channel marketing and community building. Proven success directing and managing teams through the creation and deployment of cutting-edge marketing materials designed to drive sales and brand recognition. Strong ability to collaborate with sales teams on conducting analysis and market research to determine strategic positioning based on consumer insights.
2016 - 2018
Red Bull Media House
Strategically positioned Red Bull Media House’s communication across a full media spectrum. Hired a team of 3 high-performing members in the development and execution of marketing campaigns including events, PR, influencer marketing, social media and advertising. Regularly analyzes reach versus results against each phase of the marketing campaign to determine which elements generate the greatest outcomes to continually adapt and improve each campaign’s marketing mix. • Managed marketing campaigns for feature films that were the #1 Sport, Documentary & Independent Film on iTunes, in the U.S., Australia & UK, and the top-grossing action sports film ever in the first 90 days • Won a Shorty Social Award for Blood Road’s multi-faceted social campaign that contributes to eradicating landmines in Laos. To date, efforts have cleared 99,249 sq. meters, the equivalent of 14 soccer fields. • Collaborated with Red Bull Gaming to create the mobile app Snowboarding The Fourth Phase which had 4.8 million downloads and 8.9 million push notification receives promoting the film release • Executed a partnership with Splash, an event marketing software, that resulted in 972 community organized screenings • Planned and executed the marketing campaign for The Fourth Phase that resulted in 715.5 million advertising impressions, 206 million media impressions (a value of $2,149,429), 350.6 million impressions on social channels and 16.2 million owned channel impressions
Red Bull Media House
University of Minnesota