Industry AdvertisingBranded EntertainmentMarketingMediaPodcastingResearchTelevision
Sector AcquisitionsAd SalesAudience DevelopmentBranded ContentBranded EntertainmentBusiness DevelopmentDevelopmentDistributionInsightsIntegrated MarketingMarket ResearchOperationsOriginal ContentResearchSeries DevelopmentSocial MediaStrategic PartnershipsStrategy
Preferred Job Title CCO (Chief Content Officer)CSO (Chief Strategic Officer)
Proven leader at major media companies and acclaimed brands, creating and implementing data-driven strategies to tell stories and grow revenue across multiple platforms.
Experience includes: Strategic Planning, Multi-Platform Management, Brand Building and Consistency, Revenue Forecasting, Data Analysis, Cross-Department Collaboration and Problem Solving, Content Acquisitions, Production Operations, and Managing High-Performing Teams.
VICELAND / VICE Media LLC
- Launched VICELAND in February 2016 in 70MM households, leading the alignment of programming initiatives across the company. - Created and implemented VICE Media\'s first multi-platform strategy, overseeing the annual rollout of 300 original hours and their video assets across linear TV, O&O sites and apps, and digital partners. - Founded an Acquisitions department, with feature-films and off-net series lifting primetime ratings by 30% while decreasing programming cost per hour by 50%.
truTV / Turner Broadcasting
- Rebranded and launched truTV from CourtTV in 80MM HH. - Developed truTV’s long-term programming plan, including the annual launch strategies for over 20 original series and 200 hours of original programming across linear and multi-platform windows.
Comedy Central / Viacom International
- Created content strategies around new and library series to improve ratings and utilized original and acquired inventory to fulfill sponsorship requests for Sales and Integrated Marketing.
A+E / A+E Networks
- Chief researcher for A&E executives, providing insights into audience behaviors and curated revenue and ratings growth strategies for Programming, Marketing, and Sales.
NBCU Domestic Syndication / NBCU
- Advised Sales, Development, and Marketing in data-driven strategies to maximize audiences for all NBCU syndicated programming.
University of Iowa