Industry Branded EntertainmentMediaTelevision
Sector Branded ContentBranded EntertainmentCreative ServicesDevelopmentOriginal Content
Preferred Job Title CCO (Chief Content Officer)CCO (Chief Creative Officer)Executive ProducerHead of Original ProgrammingHead of ProductionHead of VideoHead of Video ProductionSenior Vice PresidentShowrunnerSupervising ProducerVice President
As an Emmy Award-winning Content Development, Programming and Production Executive, I ideate, set the creative vision and bring concepts to life across iconic, relevant shows, specials, series, and franchises. I bring the unique experience of successfully creating and producing for industry leaders and start-ups – NBCUniversal, Inc./LXTV, MTVU/Viacom, Animal Planet/A & R Media Group Inc., and Nickelodeon Studios. I am a passionate creative, leading from concept, estimates, pitching – through production, post production to on air. As an empathetic, authentic culture builder and leader, my highly experienced production teams have delivered world-class content on budget, time and scale. I’m a respected and thoughtful communicator and collaborator, calm under pressure and comfortable navigating through ambiguity with creative problem solving to ensure successful on-air delivery.
* Executive Leadership – I bring significant experience leading bi-coastal production teams, overseeing creative, production budgets and partnering with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and other businesses.
* Production Leader – Developed the long-running series Open House NYC, airing on WNBC for 14 years and a national version, airing on all NBC Owned Stations for 10+ years – and socially/digitally with + 100K YouTube subscribers – the largest for any channel at NBC Owned Stations division with largest growth.
* Recognition – Won consecutive Daytime Emmys in 2021 & 2020 for Outstanding Lifestyle Series, George to the Rescue and have received multiple NY, LA & Chicago Emmy wins, as well as six national Daytime Emmy nominations.
* Special Primetime Success – I led the Production of L’Oréal Women of Worth Special as Executive Producer – branded content deal that delivered $6M for Company in 2020 despite COVID-19 pandemic.
* Start-up Expansion – I relocated to Los Angeles from New York and built the West Coast LA Bureau of LXTV, led entire buildup – from finding location, hiring production team/staff to power full shows, 16 people plus on-air talent, and launching West Coast versions of lifestyle shows, Open House LA and 1st Look LA – resulted in such success that these then transitioned to full nationally broadcasted shows.
* Sales & Partnerships – I created new sales opportunities with branded content franchises for our lifestyle series –recently sold to Altice-Optimum, Phin, UConn Health, RPM. Created year-round branded content with 3M, Coldwell Banker, Chevy, among others.