Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for all pre/post sales marketing for all films and TV series from the 21st Century Fox production entities (20thCentury Fox, FX, Nat Geo, Searchlight, Fox 21), across all broadcast, pay and SVOD platforms. 65 current series, 20+ new features per annum, 750+ active library films.
- Worked at executive level with studio, talent, agencies and clients to launch new series and films, and new seasons of returning series.
- Developed new org structures and processes to better align resources to meet changing environment and client needs including shared global resources/campaigns and local office restructuring.
- Created and executed new systems for incorporating data and research into sales and marketing process.
- Managed team of 47, with regional offices in London, Toronto, Miami and Sydney.
- Responsible for all aspects of launching and marketing WarnerTV linear and SVOD services in Europe, Latin America, Asia and India.
- Set consumer branding strategy for service and product marketing for all series/films.
- Within 14 month made WarnerTV Latin America #2 cable channel, WarnerTV Asia was #2 channel in territory 12 months after launch, WarnerTV UK was number #2 SVOD service within 6 months post launch.
- Executive in charge of channel concept, brand development and all aspects and processes for launch.
- Developed all workflow and production process.
- Created and managed all aspects of programming, marketing strategy and production.
- Developed and launched marketing campaigns for service brand as well as international and domestic distribution, mobile and broadband platform, original series, outside acquisitions and co-productions
- Profitable channel 12 months after launch, achieved over 15M home distribution within 18 months.
- Responsible for network creation and launch, including: brand concept, consumer and affiliate marketing campaigns, all programming, talent relations, channel packaging, scheduling, acquisitions and production.
- Grew TechTV into a 40 million home, profitable, basic cable network.
- Created campaigns for more than 40 hours of original news, information and entertainment programming per week, with 50% of it live.
- Conceived and launch ground breaking digital studios and integrated marketing initiatives that were key components of the TechTV brand.
- Executive supervising producer for all programming and production, including Studio Production and Program Development, Program Scheduling, Acquisitions, Specials and On-Air Promotions.
- Developed and launched MTV’s most successful franchise programs including: Spring Break, MTV Beach House, Real World/Road Rules Marathons, Video Music Awards, MTV Movie Awards, MTV Undercover, Yack Live....
- Created marketing opportunities and ad sales packages that helped MTV revenues grow to over $1B in less than 10 years.
- Developed and executive produced over 100 programs, marketing events, stunts and specials. Launched MTV International affiliates in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Key member of executive team responsible for transitioning MTV from music video outlet, to full service, lifestyle, brand.
Industry Branded EntertainmentDigitalFilmMarketingMusicTelevision
Sector Acquisition MarketingBranded ContentConsumer MarketingIntegrated Marketing
Preferred Job Title CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)Executive Vice PresidentGeneral ManagerSenior Vice President