Sector Creative ServicesOperationsPost Production
Preferred Job Title Head of Production ManagementHead of VideoHead of Video ProductionProduction Management
While it seems to many that being creative is often at odds with being technical; for me, it’s been a winning combination.
As an Editor, Producer, Manager, Director, and ITSM practitioner, I’ve been able to use either the “left-brain” or the “right-brain,” though I find it’s often both, to diagnose problems and create solutions.
For over 15 years, I developed extensive experience in all aspects of Video Production and Post-Production, from “script-to-screen” as they say. I am an Emmy award-winning Producer and Editor. I served as the SME for many Post facilities renovations, construction, and maintenance projects all to support high-volume, deadline-driven business units.
• Led the largest team within Turner Studios, comprised of creative editors, media managers, and media asset management technicians.
• Developed strong vendor relationship management skills, including relevant contacts and access to technical resources
• Adobe Creative Ambassador
In the last five years, I’ve worked on cross-functional teams to analyze, initiate, negotiate, complete, and support multiple projects. The projects include facility buildouts, updates to storage or network projects, new hardware and software implementations as well as helming the initial SaaS vendor implementations for secure content sharing and asset management at Turner.
• I initiated the first AWS integration with an external vendor, including the first implementation of Okta user authentication.
• I served as the System Admin for the global roll-out of Adobe Creative and Document Cloud.
• I was the initial Problem and Vendor Manager for the Post-Technology Engineering team in our ITSM transition.
• I successfully launched four global post-production SaaS applications to over 4500 creative professionals.