- I have the credentials, the experience, the contacts and the relationships.
- I have the people skills it takes to do the job and I am skilled in the art of delegation and follow thru.
- I have strong written and communication skills.
- I have a proven track record for building strong client relationships, marketing/promotional programs and positioning/branding.
- I have vast experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines. I possess a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once.
- Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Some call me the Gangster of Love.
- Some people call me Maurice, ‘cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love.
Industry AdvertisingBranded EntertainmentComedyEventsMarketingMediaMusic
Sector Music MarketingMusic ProductionTalent DevelopmentTalent Relations
Preferred Job Title CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)CPO (Chief People Officer)Executive Vice PresidentGeneral ManagerSenior Vice PresidentVice President
Gary Poole is a veteran music executive and energy creator.
A strategic marketing, sales and management executive with over 20 years of successful, results driven experience within multiple disciplines of the music and entertainment industry, Gary’s career includes years as a major market radio personality, a senior music executive, a musician and music producer.
Gary spent several years as Senior VP/Promotion for Irving Azoff and his label GIANT Records (Warner Music), where Gary was responsible for numerous Number 1 and Top 10 singles.
Gary held similar positions at WhizKidz Records, Discovery/Warner Music and Restless Records, along with a successful marketing consulting firm with clients that included: Atlantic Records, Elektra Records, Island/DefJam Records, Virgin Records, Trauma Records, V2 Recordings, EVO Recordings/Evolution Digital Audio, and many others.