Industry AdvertisingBranded EntertainmentDigitalFilmMarketingMediaPublishingTelevision
Sector Branded ContentBranded EntertainmentCreative ServicesDevelopmentOriginal ContentPost Production
Preferred Job Title CCO (Chief Content Officer)Creative DirectorDirectorExecutive ProducerFilmmakerHead of Original ProgrammingHead of ProductionHead of VideoPost Production SupervisorProducerSenior ProducerShowrunnerSupervising ProducerVice PresidentWriter
Media development and production executive with extensive experience in executive and creative development roles spanning integrated media and campaign development, design, and production for global brands, media companies, and advertising agencies. Seasoned and decisive leader with strategic vision. Creatively driven, focused, accountable, and known for strong client and team relationships.
Passarola Pictures LLC
- Passarola Pictures is the professional practice of Greg Babiuk, an experienced and award-winning advertising and media production executive. Greg works with agencies, television networks, production companies, brands, and content creators to develop, design and produce television commercials, network promotions, interactive and digital media, experiential and branded content. His collective expertise in video production, design, and advertising gives him the ability to bring the right solutions to every project. - Recognized for building and leading multidisciplinary creative teams, Greg’s depth of resources includes Strategists, Writers, Directors, Illustrators, Animators, Designers, Editors, and Composers. His clientele have included; MGM Grand at Foxwoods, Discovery Networks, ESPN, VH1, Comedy Central, MTV, Cartoon Network, NBC Universal, Campbell Ewald, Prove, R/GA, Brand Asset Group, A Different Kind of Animal, Brand New School, CurtDoty.co, Spears & Arrows, Leroy & Clarkson, and Passion Pictures.
Vertuoso is a Creative and Production agency focused on Vertical Storytelling. Whether it is campaign origination or conversion, branded or original content, we are ready to start your revolution in Vertical Storytelling. Vertuoso produces marketing, promotional and original content repurposed or shot vertically, with graphic and production techniques exclusively designed for mobile viewing.
2013 - 2014
Leroy & Clarkson
- Led the creative development, design, and production for the NBCUniversal 2014 Upfront marketing campaign and media event.
2012 - 2013
- Expanded the digital media practice of the company on the East Coast by developing relationships with and managing marketing engagements for media companies including; HBO, MTV, Bravo and TMRW Corp.
2011 - 2012
- Launched and led an investor funded creative studio to develop, design and produce mobile applications and media in partnership with publishers and original intellectual property owners including; PBS, Meadowbrook Press, Downtown Bookworks, Canteen Magazine, New York TAB and Stash. - Developed promotional and marketing opportunities for publishers in the mobile space. - Originated ideas and oversaw production of all mobile products. Created and released VONX, the first interactive children’s book platform allowing for customizable voice over recording and playback.
2009 - 2011
Brand New School
- Managed the strategy and launch of the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health interactive installation and conference center in Washington D.C. inclusive of content development, media design and production. Grew engagement to include interactive and print components. - Led the Cartoon Network redesign.
2008 - 2009
- Working directly with the Foxwoods CMO to define on-site messaging strategy and oversee the execution and launch of the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort Casino’s brand identity. - Expanded the initial engagement from environmental design to include interactive and print. - Managed the creative team in the design, production and post-production of all media assets.
2003 - 2008
- Defined and implemented production and operational processes during the formation of the broadcast and commercial design studio. - Supervised all studio engagements from award to delivery. Responsible for defining and drafting scope of work documents, contract negotiations, budgeting and financial tracking, production scheduling, talent recruitment and management, and reporting. - Served as the studio’s point of contact for all client interaction and grew client relationships to drive studio growth. Clientele included; Comedy Central, MotherNY, BBH, Nickelodeon, Universal Music Group, HBO, Arnold Worldwide, PBS, Saatchi & Saatchi, Discovery Networks, Target, V2 Records and EuroRSCG.
2002 - 2002
- Directed on-air identity, show packaging, and network promotions in collaboration with the programming, print and online departments. - Developed cross-promotional opportunities with other MTV owned properties and managed the on-air, creative and production department as the network grew from a fledgling digital property to commercial success achieving distribution in over 19 million homes.
2001 - 2002
- Supervision of the on-air creative department responsible for on-air design and show packaging. Improved operational production processes to streamline coordination of the on-air creative department with programming, promotions, news, show production, print, and online departments.
1999 - 2001
- Supervision of production and post production of design, VFX and live action for broadcast, commercial, and convergent media projects. Client facing role responsible for defining and drafting scope of work documents, contract negotiations, budgeting and financial tracking, production scheduling, and talent management. Clientele included; PBS, Watchpoint iTV, Wind Telecomunicazioni S.p.A., HBO, Discovery Networks, A&E and AT&T.
1996 - 1998
- Design and on-set supervision of visual effects and supervision of the post production process. Clientele included; Crest Films, R/Greenberg Associates, Electric Avenue Films, J.J. Sedelmaier Productions and Peter Elliot Productions.
1989 - 1995
- Specializing in visual effects, animation and long form projects. Clientele included; R/Greenberg Associates, Miramax Films, and J.J. Sedelmaier Productions.
Rochester Institute of Technology