Preferred Job Title CDO (Chief Digital Officer)Vice President
Over 25+ years in the Media sector ( Turner Broadcasting, The Weather Channel and weather.com)
Innovative Executive Business & Technology Leader with over thirty (30) years’ experience building best in class technology organizations for established/legacy, M&A/divestiture strategies, turnaround, and high/fast growth companies.
Performance-Driven with the demonstrated ability to consistently deliver and sustain increased competitive advantage and corporate gains.
Astute Negotiator who successfully transforms technology organizations resulting in multi-million dollars of productivity savings through optimizing strategic partnerships, deep engagement, and collaboration with customers and the innovative creation and utilization of technology and core process.
Passionate team builder who can readily assess, recruit and retain top talent. Trusted Advisor to the CEO and Board of Directors.
Demonstrated areas of expertise:
• M&A / divestiture planning and implementation
• Business and technology strategy and tactical alignment
• Hybrid IT service delivery and strategy
• Board Level partnership, experience and development
• Cyber Security, Risk management and Compliance
• Team leadership, restructuring, and hiring
• Transformation, program management, and change leadership
• Research, development, process and quality improvement
• System architecture, design, and implementation
- Fluency with statistical modeling and various ML and AI technologies
- SaaS, cloud, custom, and open sourced technologies.