- Veteran multimedia specialist, both as talent and production staff
- Seasoned team leader with masterful delegation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Seasoned traveler from 12+ years of event promotions; includes business travel to Japan
- Teleprompter experience (since 2007)
- Professional public speaker/emcee/moderator (since 2009)
Sector Creative ServicesOriginal ContentFilm Production
Preferred Job Title ActorConsultantCopywriterCreative DirectorFilmmakerHostScreenwriterSenior ProducerWriter
Content producer, on-camera/voiceover talent & presenter, and emcee/spokesperson/speaker/moderator for hire. Founder of NYC-based multimedia production outlet Digital Era Entertainment. Currently serving as a freelance Panel Host/Moderator for GalaxyCon Live and Voice Over Artist for Screen Rant.
Highlights include: Anime News Network (2007-2008), Kaiju Big Battel (2017-2018), Frederator Networks (2019-2020), all Emceeing/Moderator work (2009-present) and all clients listed in work with American Cosplay Paradise (2008-2020).
NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
• Video Editing intensive in 2007. (Focus in AVID, Final Cut, Pro Tools; Received certification.) • Took Production courses in 2010.
• Learned fundamental Photoshop skills in Online Media course during final semester; dabbled in Macromedia/Adobe Flash during this course. • Also focused on East Asian history studies. Film/Media studies
The Browning School
Activities and societies: Drama Club (club member 1999-2001; club president, 2001-2003), Anime Club (founder/club president, 2001-2003), Seasonal Open Mics aka \"Coffee Houses\" (performer/participant 1999-2003; co-organizer/emcee 2001-2003), Student Council Representative (1999-2000).Activities and societies: Drama Club (club member 1999-2001; club president, 2001-2003), Anime Club (founder/club president, 2001-2003), Seasonal Open Mics aka \"Coffee Houses\" (performer/participant 1999-2003; co-organizer/emcee 2001-2003), Student Council Representative (1999-2000). • Received Lyman B. Tobin Public Speaking Award for Original Oratory (2002).